Our Top 5 Reasons to Move to Raleigh, and Why You’ll Love it!
Find out what makes Raleigh and its nearby communities the best places to live!
1. You will love Raleigh whether you enjoy the city or Southern living! Raleigh offers living of all styles from modern and urban to traditional southern! No matter what kind of person you are, there is a community inside or around Raleigh that will best fit your living style!
2. Another unique aspect of Raleigh are its dining options! The food here is as diverse as the city itself! Whether you're looking for barbeque or even a vegan meal, Raleigh has that and everything in between! One of our top pick restaurants in downtown Raleigh is 18 Seaboard. With an outside modern patio that has a great city view, you will love the casual elegant dining experience!
3. If you are new to the city, a great way to meet people and get to know the area is the First Friday Gallery Walk! On the first Friday of every month, local galleries and museums in downtown Raleigh keep their doors open late. There you can meet local artists and find unique gifts for friends and family! Its also a great way to meet people in your community!
4. Raleigh is also known to be one of the best places for finding a job right now! With many job openings, you will have no problem finding a job you'll love here! Raleigh also has a job satisfaction rating of 3.3 making it on the top end of being happy and enjoying your work place! Making this city even better, homes are extremely affordable! These homes are prices fairly equal to the quality of life and economy whether it be in Downtown Raleigh, North Raleigh, or surrounding suburbs.
5. Raleigh is ranked as the second most educated city in America by Forbes. North Carolina State University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and Duke University are all close to Raleigh and Durham making this city one of the highest on the scale of quality of education.
Do you live in Raleigh or one of its surrounding communities? Tell us what you love about your city in the comments below!